About SERVPRO of Temple & Belton
Greg & Julie Owens
Owners of SERVPRO of Temple & Belton
SERVPRO of Temple & Belton understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Temple & Belton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Temple & Belton can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We also offer several other services such as residential and commercial duct cleaning, biohazard, as well as complete pack-outs/and pack backs.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Temple & Belton.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Apartment Association of Central Texas
- Better Business Bureau
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC