Recent Before & After Photos

Mold remediation in local retail store


This high-traffic commercial building experienced some severe mold damage due to the heavy rains in the area which caused the building to flood with multiple fe... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Small Boutique


This damage in a locally owned boutique was a result of an electrical fire that smoked up the contents inside the store. Notice the extent of soot damage; ... READ MORE



Mold in bathroom at a local bank


This molded bathroom at a commercial property was the result of a leaking pipe over a long period of time in between the walls. Notice the extent of the structu... READ MORE



Fire damage in local home


This home experienced a severe fire in the kitchen which in turn bellowed hot smoke to the ceilings and throughout the home. Each room in the house was aff... READ MORE



Biohazard/hoarding cleanup


This house was a biohazard/hoarding situation in which both debris and hazardous material needed to be removed from the home. After removal of the material, SER... READ MORE



Animal waste in attic


This customer located in a local rural area had a problem with squirrels entering her home through a vent system on her roof and leaving waste th... READ MORE



Fire Damage due to lightning


This customer had a fire in their home due to a lightning strike during a major storm event. Although the fire itself was contained to one room in the house, th... READ MORE